Patriot Docks modular dock frames utilize custom aluminum profiles and professional engineering, to create a very strong yet lightweight dock design that is simple and easy to assemble. The 4’x8′ frames bolt together which allows for exceptional versatility and customization. Full 12″ high truss work allows for more land on the support pipe creating very rigid structure. Patriot docks can be configured into rolling, stationary or floating docks. Additional sections can be added to create any style or configuration, including “T” and “U” shapes as well as fingers and slips. We also offer a wide array of accessories to finish off the project, such as benches, ladders, ramps and bumpers. No matter what your lake application, we have the products to get you on the water.
We offer the following types of docks
Roll-In docks have become the industry standard. These dock systems can be easily moved in and out of the water with the changing seasons or water levels. Basic dock packages include one pair of wheels on the lake end of the dock. Additional wheels can be added throughout the dock to alleviate lifting or to help distribute the weight of longer docks.
- Constructed of high quality marine grade aluminum for maximum strength and durability
- 24″ diameter never-go-flat dock wheels provide easy, worry-free installation and removal
- 1-1/2″ i.d galvanized schedule 40 pipe axle
- Light weight removable decking panels that nest into the dock frame
Stationary docks are great for permanent applications where the dock does not require removal and water depths stay fairly consistent. Stationary docks are often installed on lake shores with heavy vegetation or bogs.
- Heavy duty galvanized Pipe Holders paired with 10″x10″ foot plates ensure a sturdy stance in the water and ease of leveling
- Professionally engineered, light weight aluminum framework (45 lbs) allow for easy installation and years of use
- Innovative modular 4x8ft frames allow for any size and configuration
Floating docks are excellent in deep or fluctuating water levels and extremely soft lake bottoms. Rectangular foam filled floats are used to support the floating pier. Floating docks require little maintenance, as there are no post heights to adjust.. Floating docks can be pulled up on shore, turned parallel with the shoreline, or on smaller bodies of water they can be left right in place. Floating docks are typically anchored in place using post and sleeve pilings driven down into the lake bottom. In especially deep water situations, multiple anchors can be used to hold the dock in position.
- The Low-Pro tubular aluminum frame measures 4″ in height, allowing our modular floating dock to sit closer to the water than any other dock in the market
- Corrosion-resistant foam filled rectangular floats maintain stability in any water condition
- A unique hinge system allows the dock to move with the change in water conditions eliminating any stress or unnecessary load on the dock while positioned in the water
- Steel piling sleeves are offered standard with the dock system to secure the dock in place during the open water season
Patriot Docks offers three premium grade decking options to suit any environment. Kiln-dried Western Red Cedar, reinforced polypropylene, and long lasting maintenance free aluminum. All of which are made into 4’x4′ drop in panels for easy installation and removal. Click here to see more details about our decking options.